In-person client support temporarily suspended again
October 30, 2020 – Teranet Manitoba will once again be temporarily suspending our in-person (face-to-face) land titles and personal property registry client service, effective November 3, 2020.
Teranet Manitoba staff are still working. We are doing our best to maintain business as usual and minimize the effect these precautionary measures have on our business and on the services we provide.
The new COVID-19 processes implemented by Teranet Manitoba (since March 13, 2020) will remain in place. This includes:
- Reduced staffing levels in our offices.
- Registering builders liens, court orders, urgent caveats and notices under The Homesteads Act by phone and email.
- Registering survey plans through eRegistration using eRegistration of Plans (Light).
- Video witnessing rules and the use of the Video Witnessing Certificate (Form 32).
- Registering non-urgent documents, such as name changes and survivorship requests, by phone and email.
- Mandatory use of eRegistration for all clients who register more than 10 documents per year.
You can find the latest updates at www.teranetmanitoba.ca/news-updates.
Throughout this situation our Client Service Team will still be available to assist you. We encourage all clients to continue contacting our Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 1-844-737-5684 (toll free), or though the online chat feature on our website.