Stakeholder Advisory Council
The Stakeholder Advisory Council gives Teranet Manitoba’s clients a forum to provide input on ways we can continuously improve our services, and address major challenges and opportunities. The Council is composed of a broad cross section of our client stakeholder groups in Manitoba.
Council meetings are closed to the public. Copies of meeting agendas and minutes are available upon request by contacting our Client Service Team.
- Marla D. Boyd, Manitoba Hydro
- Jason Bryk, The Manitoba Bar Association, Real Property Subsection
- Michael Carruthers, Urban Development Institute of Manitoba
- Kathleen Craton, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Trish Fraser, Manitoba Municipal Administrators Association
- Julie Friesen, Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Glenda Hayward, Credit Union Central
- Dewey Hoplock, MLS, GeoManitoba
- Tori McCartney, Teranet Manitoba
- Lanny McInnes, Manitoba Home Builders Association
- Lavonne Ross, Office of the Registrar-General, Government of Manitoba
- Jeff Smith, MLS, The City of Winnipeg
- Derrick Stewart, Jacobson & Greiner Group